Here's how I did:
- Steve King won and the Republicans did much better than I thought.
- The Cubs won 73, which is slightly better than expected.
- There wasn't a filibuster.
- I was far too conservative here.
- The rest of Sherlock was awesome. Not as awesome as it could conceivably be, but I enjoyed it a lot.
- Bitcoin may have stabilized at some point, but it's still a comedy of errors and drops quite a bit, seemingly at random. The IRS ruled that it is treated as property, not as, say, "foreign currency". However, I was definitely correct that it's technolibertarian nonsense.
As for my hopes, #2, the Medicaid expansion, did expand a bit. I have not one good thing to say about opposing Medicaid expansion.
And David Brooks is still a wanker.