- Touchstone Magazine and the like. Fr Patrick Henry Reardon is certainly a nice fellow and all that, but he is by no means the end-all-be-all of Orthodoxy, or normal Orthodoxy, or even typical American convert Orthodoxy. I'd include First Things in there, unfortunately, as they have certainly declined a bit in quality.
- Ancient Faith Radio. In fact, not only are you free to dislike AFR, I recommend that you only listen to specific, individual programs that you might find interesting. I do not recommend listening to it in general or in the background.
- The GOP. There have been 2000 years of Christian history and the vast majority of Christians in the world right now are outside the US, so you don't have to pretend that the ideal of political life, God's own will for the organization of man, is contained in the immutable party planks of the GOP.
- Random Athonite elders. There are a lot to choose from, if somebody spouts some pious claptrap from some geronta, I don't think you have to agree. If they're saying something everybody else says, yes, you might have to like it.
- Homeschooling. This can be good if the parents are well-educated, but, you know, I mean, it can not be good, and good education is good. You're allowed to dislike it.
EDIT: Another one: traditional feminine gender roles, wearing skirts all the time, etc. I don't look down on you if you subscribe to this or to anything else on the list above. But a lot of people didn't get the memo that they are perfectly free to dissent from this notion.
Anyway, please believe in anthropogenic climate change and work both personally and politically to reduce your carbon emissions.