Thursday, April 26, 2007

ATTN: UPSING INFIDEL WHO TRIED TO DELIVER MY PACKAGES ON APRIL 17TH

YOU SUCK.

I had two packages due to come on April 17th: a couple shirts that were on sale and a book I need to prepare for my second actuarial exam about a month from today. I also had orders delivered almost every other day that week to the exact same address because they were ordered from the same vendors. YET, the delivery man on the 17th said an exception occurred, the address I am at does not exist or something, so he'll send a postcard to that address (which doesn't exist? I never received it) with instructions on what to do and then return my packages to the sender! So here I am, it'll be two weeks after I was supposed to get my packages when I finally do get the book I need, two weeks of precious studying time. I had packages delivered by UPS to that very address every other day that week! Is the problem with my address? I AM THINKING NO. IT IS WITH THE MAN WHO TRIED TO DELIVER MY PACKAGES ON APRIL 17TH. I AM POSTING THIS ON ALL MY BLOGS BECAUSE HE SUCKS SO HARD.

2 comments:

Patrick said...

Is it also possible that the wrong address was entered on that particular package?

Mr. G. Z. T. said...

Two different packages from two different vendors. Odds of both having the wrong address? Slim. I could see one being wrong, but both? When both successfully sent me packages here in the past, one of them doing so several other days that week? I am thinking no.