Saturday, September 23, 2006

keep on truckin' like a novacane (sic) hurricane

Blowing static on the paranoid short-wave. I'm continuing my forays into wretched books. Currently reading a book on the Burning Man festival. Style-wise, worse than Da Vinci. Content-wise, reminds me of why I hate Scav Hunt and MIT hackers. The people are probably fine, but they're horrible to talk to/about. It all sounds like grand fun, really, if one didn't talk about it so much in that way. ie, the flamethrower/margarita-mixer bike is probably pretty cool, I'd love to see it or take it out for a spin, but, good grief, get a hold of yourself, Mr. Narrator, it isn't the end of the world. I hope to someday be able to articulate what is so wrong about the way these sorts act/talk, but for now I can only depend on the secret transmission of my judgment through these inadequate words. Until then, perhaps my readers could give me a freebie? Of course, Scavvers and MIT hackers need not try to defend themselves, I love you guys dearly, but remember that I don't talk about scav or hacks with you guys if at all possible.

EDIT: High 5! More dead than alive. Rocking the plastic like a man from a casket.

No comments: